Valentine Day Animated SnowGlobe Action
Create the perfect winter scene or storm with the Valentine Day Animated SnowGlobe Action. Transition your photo into a static winter image with snow and color effects, or add animation and choose the direction of snowfall.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop. How to change the language version you can watch HERE. When you will finish your work, then you can to return to your native language.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- This Action works only with CS6+ version of Photoshop.
- Use an image with resolution 72px/inch or more and in the range from 2000-5000 px. If you are using a photo with less than 72px/inch, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
- Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
- Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a different name like as layer 0, select them and go to Layer->New->Background from the layer. You will see your layer with the name `Background` and with a lock. Or you can select all layers and make a flatten image.